Wednesday 29 August 2012

Photo Surprise

I got an email yesterday letting me know that since I placed in my age division I would get to choose a photo from the race. Pretty stoked about that since I have never bought a race photo and I always think about it. When I went to the link to see what pictures the photographer captured I had 4 options...3 just like the one below and one pre-race standing around.

I went with this one (the less serious of the 4):

What became clear to me once I saw this picture:
a. I need to learn how to run with my bike while holding the seat! 
b. I haven't quite mastered the skill of balance while running! Every time I practice holding the seat/running, it goes to the right or left. 

Any tips for me?? 

c. I run much faster with my bike shoes on while on grass...The pace slows down the second I hit the pavement in fear of wiping out. 

d. The CN Tower is MASSIVE! and I love it!!!
e. I'm very serious/focused

Last but not least...

f. I love my bike and I am soooooo freakin happy I got into the world of triathlons.



No comments:

Post a Comment